Your search returned 24 results.
Our vision is to provide all of our students with a first-class academic education comparable with the very best schools nationally. We also aim to develop those skills and qualities in our students’ character which, hand-in-hand with exam qualifications, will deliver success and resilience in later life.
When our students leave us, they will be fully qualified, motivated and personally equipped to succeed in life and contribute to a rapidly changing world.
01234 608950 ext 161
To support and challenge every learner at all times to achieve their personal best leading to improved life and career opportunities.
• Excellence - outstanding student progress and achievement
• Enrichment - education of the whole student
• Independence - nurturing initiative in students’ attitudes to learning
• Opportunity - success regardless of background
• Equality - a safe place to value and celebrate diversity
• Community - students, staff, parents, governors, directors and other Local people working together
• Partnerships - collaborative relationships with other organisation’s
• Continuity - celebrating our traditions whilst embracing the new
• Celebration - recognising student achievement
• Integrity - in all that we do
01234 767123 Ext 243