Your search returned 53 results.
At Balliol we believe in an aspirational curriculum, which offers all children memorable experiences within an exciting, challenging and creative environment alongside effective teaching of key skills for life and learning.
School’s Mission statement
• To seek excellence in all that we attempt, setting high standards and targets to ensure that all of our children reach their potential.
• To offer a rich meaningful curriculum which provides memorable learning experiences
• To promote learning and high aspiration through the positive ethos of the school.
• To provide a secure environment where children feel valued and where their choices and beliefs are respected.
• To support and extend pupils' learning opportunities.
• To work with our local community to enrich and enhance the lives of all who come into contact with our school.
• To encourage independence whilst appreciating the needs of others. To actively seek to do the right thing, to be a good friend and to leave our school with a well developed set of personal values.
SEN Mission Statement:
Bedford Road Primary School is an inclusive school.
Every teacher is a teacher of every child regardless of SEND.
We aim to adapt provision to raise the aspirations of and expectations for all pupils including those with SEND, providing a focus on positive outcomes for children.
Bromham CofE Primary School is committed to providing an appropriate and high quality education to all pupils. We believe that all children, including those identified as having 'special educational needs' have a common entitlement to a broad and balanced academic and social curriculum, which is accessible to them, and to be fully included in all aspects of school life.
We believe that all children should be equally valued in school. We strive to eliminate prejudice and discrimination, and to develop an environment where all children can flourish and feel safe.
We are committed to inclusion, meeting individual needs, and the provision of the highest quality for all pupils and the efficient use of resources.
Carlton VC Lower is an inclusive school in which the teaching and learning, achievements, attitudes and well-being of every young person matters. We believe in participation and equal opportunities for all. We ensure that all pupils are equally valued by having equal access to a broad and balanced curriculum which is differentiated to meet individual needs and abilities
‘Every child matters and every voice is heard.
All children are challenged to achieve their full potential in a safe and caring environment, enabling them to move on as well rounded, confident individuals, prepared to face the future.’
Christopher Reeves Lower School is a Church of England school and is founded on Christian principles. We are proud of our Values-based ethos and nurturing environment which we believe is the key to enabling all pupils to achieve to their full potential. We are fully inclusive and all children have access to a broad ranging cirriculum which not only emphasises the skills, understanding and knowledge associated with core subjects but also incorporates the spriritual moral, social and cultural development of every pupil. In implementing this policy, we believe pupils will be helped to overcome barriers and go on to gain confidence and self-esteem as learners, thereby having the best chance of achieving their full potential both at school and beyond.
Filter results by...
- Great Barford(1)
- Milton Ernest(1)
- Queens Park(1)