Your search returned 2 results.
Together there is no question that we want the highest possible standards of education and care for the children. Sharnbrook Academy Federation is an organisation where children achieve and enjoy; make their own positive contribution; where their health, safety and well-being is understood and promoted.
We aim to create a school community in which every child matters and thrives. We provide each child with the opportunity for growth – personal, emotional and intellectual. We aim to ensure that every child fulfils their potential and has the opportunity to excel.
• to promote an open and supportive partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the community and through that partnership endeavour to raise standards and remain a focal point of the community.
• to provide a positive and challenging environment in which all children are valued and educated according to their needs and potential.
• to create a happy, caring and secure atmosphere that will foster in each child independence, self discipline and a responsible and sensitive attitude towards life.
• to provide good quality resources and a stimulating environment in which children are encouraged to have enquiring minds and are challenged through their work and play.
• to encourage mutual respect, confidence and co-operation and teach children to work together, to show consideration for each other, people of all cultures and the world around them.
• to take advantage of change and be recognised by all as an innovative school in the creation and adaptation of new ideas, best practices and processes.