Your search returned 9 results.
At Balliol we believe in an aspirational curriculum, which offers all children memorable experiences within an exciting, challenging and creative environment alongside effective teaching of key skills for life and learning.
School’s Mission statement
• To seek excellence in all that we attempt, setting high standards and targets to ensure that all of our children reach their potential.
• To offer a rich meaningful curriculum which provides memorable learning experiences
• To promote learning and high aspiration through the positive ethos of the school.
• To provide a secure environment where children feel valued and where their choices and beliefs are respected.
• To support and extend pupils' learning opportunities.
• To work with our local community to enrich and enhance the lives of all who come into contact with our school.
• To encourage independence whilst appreciating the needs of others. To actively seek to do the right thing, to be a good friend and to leave our school with a well developed set of personal values.
SEN Mission Statement:
Bedford Road Primary School is an inclusive school.
Every teacher is a teacher of every child regardless of SEND.
We aim to adapt provision to raise the aspirations of and expectations for all pupils including those with SEND, providing a focus on positive outcomes for children.
“Inclusion is about all learners and about taking action to remove barriers to participation and learning.” Edith Cavell Lower School is a fully inclusive school where children experience an extensive curriculum and where children with special educational needs/vulnerable pupils are taught alongside their peers.
At Edith Cavell Lower School the staff, governors and parents are fully committed to providing a happy, ambitious and stimulating environment. All learners are nurtured to achieve their full potential and develop a love and enthusiasm for lifelong learning.
High expectation within a progressive, stimulating and enriching curriculum ensures all learners are safe, valued and diversity is celebrated. Therefore Learning is fun!
At Elstow School we believe that it is every child’s right to achieve his/her full potential regardless of ability, gender, race or socio-economic circumstance. We recognise that although the majority of children should achieve this through the normal differentiated curriculum, there are some children whose learning or behaviour requires special provision.
King’s Oak Primary School a school where people are welcomed, excellence is pursued, efforts are valued, ambition is nurtured and the potential of every child is realised.
‘To develop a learning environment that will maximise the progress of all, including vulnerable children and the most able.’
• to promote an open and supportive partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the community and through that partnership endeavour to raise standards and remain a focal point of the community.
• to provide a positive and challenging environment in which all children are valued and educated according to their needs and potential.
• to create a happy, caring and secure atmosphere that will foster in each child independence, self discipline and a responsible and sensitive attitude towards life.
• to provide good quality resources and a stimulating environment in which children are encouraged to have enquiring minds and are challenged through their work and play.
• to encourage mutual respect, confidence and co-operation and teach children to work together, to show consideration for each other, people of all cultures and the world around them.
• to take advantage of change and be recognised by all as an innovative school in the creation and adaptation of new ideas, best practices and processes.
Shortstown Primary School is an inclusive school which has a positive impact on children’s lifelong learning and achievement through high expectations in a creative and motivating environment.