Your search returned 5 results.
To support children’s learning and development, we take children from 2 years of age – funded and non-funded, we have a SENCO officer who is trained and has experience with children with SEN. The children and families are supported and work together for the child’s better outcomes. There are no limitations in time spent with SEN children, we employ staff to work 1:1 with SEN children. On-going support is provided and transitions to schools are supported.
We provide a wide range of activities for children aged 2 – 5 years. We cater for children with SEN and with English as an additional language. We offer a range of indoor and outdoor activities to promote all areas of EYFS.
To support and challenge every learner at all times to achieve their personal best leading to improved life and career opportunities.
• Excellence - outstanding student progress and achievement
• Enrichment - education of the whole student
• Independence - nurturing initiative in students’ attitudes to learning
• Opportunity - success regardless of background
• Equality - a safe place to value and celebrate diversity
• Community - students, staff, parents, governors, directors and other Local people working together
• Partnerships - collaborative relationships with other organisation’s
• Continuity - celebrating our traditions whilst embracing the new
• Celebration - recognising student achievement
• Integrity - in all that we do
01234 767123 Ext 243
Funtime on Mondays during term time from 2.50 until 3.10. Story and nursery rhymes for pre-school children with their parents or carers.
Drop in craft activities for families approximately once a month.
Wootton Lower School values the abilities and achievements of all its pupils regardless of gender, race and/or disability. We are committed to discovering and providing the best learning conditions for each pupil, promoting development in understanding and social maturity alongside their peers wherever possible.
We believe that all pupils have the same entitlement to the full range of the school curriculum, and we are committed to making this accessible to all our pupils through differentiation and varied teaching styles, according to individual needs.
At Wootton Lower School we embrace the fact that every child is different and therefore, the educational needs of every child is different; this is certainly the case for children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities.