Your search returned 3 results.
Together there is no question that we want the highest possible standards of education and care for the children. Sharnbrook Academy Federation is an organisation where children achieve and enjoy; make their own positive contribution; where their health, safety and well-being is understood and promoted.
We aim to create a school community in which every child matters and thrives. We provide each child with the opportunity for growth – personal, emotional and intellectual. We aim to ensure that every child fulfils their potential and has the opportunity to excel.
We are a committee run, village pre-school providing sessional day care to families in Oakley and surrounding North Beds villages for children aged between two years and four and a half years. We are a charity and we provide childcare within the hours and days stated above.
Our sessions are free flow (children can choose to learn inside or outside) and we like to take as much advantage as possible of our wonderful outdoor environment.
We offer child initiated and adult led activities throughout the day. We provide a healthy snack, morning and afternoon and the children bring a packed lunch for lunch time.
• to promote an open and supportive partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the community and through that partnership endeavour to raise standards and remain a focal point of the community.
• to provide a positive and challenging environment in which all children are valued and educated according to their needs and potential.
• to create a happy, caring and secure atmosphere that will foster in each child independence, self discipline and a responsible and sensitive attitude towards life.
• to provide good quality resources and a stimulating environment in which children are encouraged to have enquiring minds and are challenged through their work and play.
• to encourage mutual respect, confidence and co-operation and teach children to work together, to show consideration for each other, people of all cultures and the world around them.
• to take advantage of change and be recognised by all as an innovative school in the creation and adaptation of new ideas, best practices and processes.