Your search returned 4 results.
Contact a Family is a national charity for families with disabled children
We provide information, advice and support. We bring families together so they can support each other. We campaign to improve their circumstances, and for their right to be included and equal in society.
Please click the link to open to the Contact A Family website
East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT) provides mental health services for people in Bedfordshire.
The service has been commissioned by Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (BCCG), in partnership with Central Bedfordshire Council and Bedford Borough Council.
We are committed to the ongoing development of mental health and learning disability services.
We are the UK’s leading charity dedicated to conquering stroke. We deliver stroke services across the UK, campaign for better stroke care, invest in research and fundraise to expand our reach to as many stroke survivors as possible.
WE CAN HELP BY:
- listening and talking through your situation
- giving information about stroke, making suggestions and exploring the options available to you
- discussing rehabilitation and recovery after stroke
- pointing you towards people and services that offer support after a stroke
- putting you in touch with relevant local and national organisations
- telling you how to reduce your risk of stroke
- sending leaflets and factsheets with information about stroke
- directing you to further sources of information and useful resources.
Please visit our website for further information via the link.
Tired Out is Family Fund’s new sleep support hub which aims to help parents and carers of disabled children to sleep better. It pulls sleep information and resources together in one place. This includes information about support available to families in their local area, useful sleep tips and a wide range of research, resources and stories from families themselves.