Your search returned 2 results.
Sarah is a qualified special needs teacher and for the last five years has been studying Animal Assisted Therapy. The Society for Companion Animal Studies explains that Animal Assisted Therapy is facilitated by health service professionals; such as therapists, teachers and nurses. AAT is goal-directed. There are a range of focus areas that can be developed with the use of AAT including, physical, social, emotional and mental health. Animal assisted therapists formally plan and monitor sessions. Goals are discussed with key professionals and/or parents (these can be linked to EHCPlans) and individual plans are designed. Detailed feedback is provided. These sessions last an hour and usually range from 6-12 sessions, depending on the client’s needs.
Sarah has taken part in rigorous training, by a leader in the field, Dr Risë VanFleet and is now a Certified Professional Practitioner in Animal Assisted Play Therapy™, one of few in the UK.
Success Hides In New Employment Ltd is an organisation that supports young people and adults on the Autistic Spectrum as well as other learning disabilities, to find work placements that match their desires and enables them to show their abilities to a wide range of employers.
WHAT WE DO:
- Liase with all candidates to discover their dreams, aspirations and skills to enable our team to source the most suitable work placement.
- Support with writing a C.V.
- Full support whilst on work placement.
- Support with Access to Work application (once in paid employment).
- Work with employers to secure permenant employment after a successful work placement.
- Continue to support the candidate once employed for the duration of their probabtion period.
We work closely with companies, colleges, schools and families in Bedford and the surrounding areas.