Your search returned 2 results.
Preparing for Adulthood - Transition (means “change”)
It is what happens when you start thinking about what you want to do when you leave school and what support you may need.
It is a time to look at what you want in life, and plan the services you may need to support you. Planning your transition starts happening when you are about 13 years old. A good transition means that you will be as independent as possible when you are an adult. It is important that you know about what will happen and how all of the different changes will affect you.
Success Hides In New Employment Ltd is an organisation that supports young people and adults on the Autistic Spectrum as well as other learning disabilities, to find work placements that match their desires and enables them to show their abilities to a wide range of employers.
WHAT WE DO:
- Liase with all candidates to discover their dreams, aspirations and skills to enable our team to source the most suitable work placement.
- Support with writing a C.V.
- Full support whilst on work placement.
- Support with Access to Work application (once in paid employment).
- Work with employers to secure permenant employment after a successful work placement.
- Continue to support the candidate once employed for the duration of their probabtion period.
We work closely with companies, colleges, schools and families in Bedford and the surrounding areas.