Your search returned 3 results.
We support over 13,500 disabled children, young people and their families every year by delivering over 120 services throughout England.
KIDS is unique; there is no other organisation dedicated to providing such an extensive range of services to disabled children and young people, aged 0-25 years, irrespective of their impairment or condition.
The key purpose is to provide therapeutic support for children and young people (3 +). Play and creative arts therapy can help children to gain a better understanding of their emotions and feelings. It can help work through traumatic events, divorce, bullying, anxiety to name a few. I have a toolkit I use including art, clay, sand, puppets and music. A minimum of 12 sessions are recommended, though this depends on the level of need. Group sessions are available too.
Success Hides In New Employment Ltd is an organisation that supports young people and adults on the Autistic Spectrum as well as other learning disabilities, to find work placements that match their desires and enables them to show their abilities to a wide range of employers.
WHAT WE DO:
- Liase with all candidates to discover their dreams, aspirations and skills to enable our team to source the most suitable work placement.
- Support with writing a C.V.
- Full support whilst on work placement.
- Support with Access to Work application (once in paid employment).
- Work with employers to secure permenant employment after a successful work placement.
- Continue to support the candidate once employed for the duration of their probabtion period.
We work closely with companies, colleges, schools and families in Bedford and the surrounding areas.